Every time you purchase an eligible fare and travel on flights operated by Denver Air Connection, you earn award points that are automatically deposited into your Jump on Board Rewards account. How many points you earn depends on the type of ticket purchased.
- 1 point for each $ spent on base fare.
- Points are not accumulated on taxes and fees or ancillary fees such as baggage fees or change charges. The price displayed when purchasing a ticket on denverairconnection.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare. You will not earn points for the full amount of the displayed price for these itineraries because the U.S. Federal Transportation tax.
- To earn points for your flight, you must create a Jump on Board Rewards account, and book your flights using that account. Jump on Board Rewards points will be credited to your account after completion of travel.
- Save your boarding pass until your flight miles have been credited to your account.
- 1,500 points for a free one-way segment (for a trip between DEN-RIW, RIW-SHR or DEN-SHR (regardless of direction of travel).
- Jump on Board Rewards program tickets are valid for travel only on 21-day advance purchase fares only and seats are subject to availability and may not be available on all flight.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Passengers are responsible for payment of all taxes and fees on free travel.
- Payment of taxes and fees is due at the time tickets are issued.
- Passengers are responsible for all carrier imposed charges, such as baggage and unaccompanied minor charges.
- Payment of baggage fees is due at check-in.
- Call center fees do not apply for initial bookings.
- Once booked, ticket is non-refundable and non-changeable.
Travel not valid:
- 3-4 July 2017
- 21-27 November 2017
- 21-27 December 2017
- 02 January 2018
- 24-29 May 2018